These FreeNut Butter Cookies are allergen friendly cookies made with Eskal FreeNut Butter – a delicious spread made from ground sunflower seeds. Perfect for those with a nut allergy.
- 1 cup Eskal FreeNut Butter Smooth
- 1 free range egg
- 1 cup caster sugar
- 2 tbsp gluten free flour
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- Pre-heat oven to 200 C or 180 C fan-forced.
- Lightly beat the egg.
- In a separate large stainless steel bowl, mix the egg, FreeNut Butter and sugar until combined.
- Sift the gluten free flour and cinnamon into the mixture and fold in gently.
- Line a large baking tray with baking paper. Roll two teaspoons of the mixture into a ball and place each ball on the tray until all the mixture has been used up.
- Lightly flatten the balls by pressing down with the back side of a fork.
- Place tray on middle rack in pre-heated oven. Bake for 12 minutes or until the cookies are golden brown in colour. Allow to cool before serving.
This recipe can be made with any 3 varieties of FreeNut Butter: Smooth, Crunchy and No Added Sugar Smooth.